Community Group Grants (CGG) have been established by Waitaki District Council to assist non-profit organisations and groups based in the Waitaki District with projects. A project may include one-off programmes, services or activities that benefit the community.
- Funding is for one-off costs associated with a project/programme/service or activity.
- Ongoing funding will not be considered.
- There are two funding rounds per annum (1 July - 30 June) with a total of $75,000 available to cover both funding rounds.
Does your community group need a grant for a Council Fee?
- Assist groups to meet the needs of the community
- Support projects/programmes/services or activities that demonstrate local initiative.
- Specify how the grant was spent and attach evidence of expenditure - such as receipts, invoices or signed statements.
- Report the benefits of having received the assistance.