Opening hours and charges
Normal Public opening hours
- Monday to Friday: 6am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 6pm
- Public Holidays: 10am to 6pm
From 27 December to 6 January – Weekend Hours apply. We are closed on Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Good Friday.
Find us on Facebook for updates on special opening/closing hours.
Please refer to fees and charges for current prices.
Our Child Supervision Policies in accordance with our Poolsafe NZ accreditation:
Children under 5 years of age
- Any child under 5 years of age MUST be supervised by a caregiver 16 years of age or older.
- The caregiver MUST also be in the water with the child AND be within arm’s reach of the child at all times
Children under 8 years of age
- Any child under the age of 8 years of age MUST be actively supervised by a caregiver who is at least 16 years of age.
- Actively supervised means watching your child at all times, and being able to provide immediate assistance to them if required.
Please note: The minimum age for an adult/caregiver with children under 8 is 16 years of age. The adult-to-child ratio for public swimming is 1 adult/caregiver to 2 children under 8.
Aquatic pool alone policy