Snap Send Solve

1140 x 400 px.png

There's now an easy way to let us know about problems that need fixing - it's called Snap Send Solve.

It's our smart phone app to help make reporting issues easy. If you spot a problem then you can use this app to take a photo, tag it and send it to us easily and quickly.  

As the app works by identifying the location where the photo is being taken using the phone's GPS data, it's important that you send us the information from the actual location before you get home.

Once your report has been sent, it is then allocated to the relevant Council department. The more information you can provide, the better we can help investigate the issue.

What can I report on Snap Send Solve?

You can report a variety of issues using Snap Send Solve. Basically, Snap Send Solve can be used to draw attention to anything you notice in your community that needs fixing.

Common issues reported on Snap Send Solve include:

  • Abandoned cars or vehicles
  • Abandoned trolleys
  • Animal-related issues
  • Accessibility issues
  • Communication equipment pits and lids
  • Dumped rubbish and litter
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal parking
  • Noise (i.e. barking dogs, loud music)
  • Overgrown vegetation (i.e. noxious weeds, overgrown bushes)
  • Pavements and roads
  • Playground equipment
  • Street lights
  • Street cleaning
  • Trees
  • Water and sewer issues

If you need to report an issue and you can’t find it in the list, select the General Request incident type.

How do I get it?


Download the app onto your phone to get started - it's FREE!

Apple App Store Google Play Store

Or you can visit the App store (Apple) or the Play store (Android) on your phone and search for 'Snap Send Solve'.

Please note:

  • Users must have their email address set up on their phone in order for Snap Send Solve requests to actually be processed. The app will show the request as being sent, but if there is no email set up on the device then it doesn't have any way to get to Council.
  • This app may incur internet data charges or may come out of your data package allowance.

Requests can still be lodged by filling out an online service request form, emailing, calling us on 03 433 0300 or visiting one of our Council offices.