Waitaki lakes camping
- Site fees apply to any vehicle, caravan or tent stationed on the camping ground, irrespective of occupancy.
- Please note that camping at any of these sites without paying the required fee is considered to be trespassing.
To keep our campgrounds safe, tidy and enjoyable for everyone, there are some things we ask you to be mindful of.
Before you visit our camp grounds, please visit our camping guidelines page.
- Camp site sizes must not exceed 60m2
- No camping within 10m of lake edge
- Council’s office in Oamaru (cash, Eftpos, cheque, internet banking)
- Registration booths (cash only)
- The camp supervisor by calling 027 686 6901 (cash, cheque, Eftpos)
Page reviewed: 25 Jul 2019 3:06pm