Waitaki lakes camping
- Site fees apply to any vehicle, caravan, or tent stationed on the camping ground, irrespective of occupancy.
- Season tickets apply to the family units named on the ticket butt only, which shall comprise of no more than two adults and children under 15 years of age. Extra adults need to complete a separate registration form.
- Please note that camping at any of these sites without paying the required fee is considered to be trespassing.
To keep our campgrounds safe, tidy and enjoyable for everyone, there are some things we ask you to be mindful of.
Before you visit our campgrounds, please visit our camping guidelines page.
- Campsite sizes must not exceed 60m2
- No camping within 10m of lake edge
- Council’s office in Oamaru (cash, Eftpos, cheque, internet banking). Please note, if you are paying by internet banking, you must contact the customer service team on 03 4330 300 or email@example.com prior to making your payment so they can log all the relevant details for your ticket.
- Registration booths (cash only)
- The camp supervisor by calling 027 686 6901 (cash, Eftpos)
Page reviewed: 03 Aug 2020 4:26pm