The Creative Communities Scheme (CCS) is a relationship between Creative New Zealand and local authorities, and supports opportunities for New Zealanders to participate in the arts in their local area.
Entries for 2017 will close on Friday 25 August 2017.
Can I get funding for my project?
- take place within the city or district where the application is made
- be completed within 12 months of funding being approved
- benefit local communities
- not have started or finished before CCS funding is approved
- not have already been funded through Creative New Zealand’s other arts funding programmes.
Who can apply?