Current Water shutdown notice
There are no current water shutdown notices.
- Allow time for the water to settle.
- Run an external tap, preferably the one nearest to the street, until the water runs clear and consistently.
- Run an internal tap, e.g. over a bath, or an external tap at the rear of the house until the water runs clear and consistently.
For further information please contact Waitaki District Council Customer Services on (03) 433 0300
Current Boil, Conserve and Full Water Restriction notices
|Windsor Rural Water Scheme|
Conserve water notice has been lifted by Corriedale Water Management.
For any further information, please contact Gary McLeod on 027 440 0422.
What are conserve water notices?
- Please don't wash your cars and boats.
- Please don't refill your swimming pool.
- Please ensure all taps are turned off thoroughly to avoid any dripping.
- Please don't water your lawns and garden but if you need to water your vegetable garden, please do it with a hand-held hose.
- Please put a plug in the sink when washing your dishes and vegetables.
- Please run your washing machine and dishwasher when it is fully loaded.
- Please turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or shaving.
- All commercial users are requested to minimise usage.
What are boil water notices?
For information on how to boil water for drinking - please visit Environmental Protection Agency website .
About rural supplies