Current Water shutdown notice
The water supply has been shut down temporarily to carry out water main construction work in the area. We endeavour to keep all inconvenience to a minimum and appreciate your co-operation during the above work.
Water will be back on tonight.
: Wednesday 29th January 2020
Current Boil, Conserve and Full Water Restriction notices
|Lower Waitaki Water Supply||Issued:|
|Windsor Rural Water Scheme||Conserve water notice has been lifted by Corriedale Water Management.|
For any further information, please contact Gary McLeod on 027 440 0422.
What are conserve water notices?
- Please don't wash your cars and boats.
- Please don't refill your swimming pool.
- Please ensure all taps are turned off thoroughly to avoid any dripping.
- Please don't water your lawns and garden but if you need to water your vegetable garden, please do it with a hand-held hose.
- Please put a plug in the sink when washing your dishes and vegetables.
- Please run your washing machine and dishwasher when it is fully loaded.
- Please turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or shaving.
- All commercial users are requested to minimise usage.
What are boil water notices?
For information on how to boil water for drinking - please visit Environmental Protection Agency website .
About rural supplies