Criteria for listing a general event on the Council website
- occur at a venue or location within the Waitaki district be open to general public
- have a broad appeal for the community as well as visitors
- be submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- be specific, finalised and confirmed prior to submission. Events without dates or undetermined locations will not be listed
- Images must be of an acceptable quality. Low resolution images, blurry images or images that are the wrong dimensions may be removed from entries.
- Do not submit images with text on them. This is really important as not all users of the site can see text on images. You can put all the information about your event in the event details section.
- You can submit 2 photos to promote your event. One is used as thumbnail and the other as a main image on the event page.
- Images must be in jpg or png format.
- Image must be landscape, dimensions 800 pixels wide by 500 pixels high (minimum).
- File size limit: no more than 2MB
- Must not be a logo.
Page reviewed: 28 Aug 2019 2:35pm