Sports fields and facility bookings
To book a Waitaki District Council sports field or the Whitestone Contracting Stadium for sports or other events, you will first need to fill in a booking form. This form can be downloaded below or picked up from Council.
The booking form must be returned to Council at least 10 working day prior to the event to enable time for processing.
We recommend you book at least a month prior to your event to avoid disappointment, as we take bookings on a first-in basis. It’s also a good idea to book well in advance if you are holding a large event or if you require other permits or licences (such as a food or liquor license).
Once you have returned the completed and signed form, we will be able to process your application. Depending on the event additional information maybe requested. Please include intended purpose, facilities required, and the expected number of people.
You will be advised once approval is given - including information on any fees and special conditions that may apply. Please ensure you are familiar with our terms and conditions, including those for payment.
- Awamoa Park, SH One - Site Plan(PDF, 448KB)
- Centennial Park -Site Plan(PDF, 391KB)
- Friendly Bay Playground and Reserve - Site Plan(PDF, 673KB)
- Harbourside Gardens - Site Plan(PDF, 504KB)
- Jones Park - Site Plan(PDF, 416KB)
- King George Park - Site Plan(PDF, 487KB)
- Oamaru Gardens Band Rotunda - Site Plan(PDF, 464KB)
- Oamaru Gardens Fernery - Site Plan(PDF, 411KB)
- Oamaru Gardens Playground - Site Plan(PDF, 411KB)
- Oamaru Gardens Wonderland Site Plan(PDF, 421KB)
- Palmerston AP Showgrounds - Site Plan(PDF, 502KB)
- RSA Gardens of Memories - Site Plan(PDF, 418KB)
- Takaro Park - Site Plan(PDF, 487KB)
- Weston Park - Site Plan(PDF, 437KB)