By using Waitaki e-Services, you can pay a debtor account online, e.g. liquor/health fee, roading fee, building fee, and rent.
- Waitaki e-Services accept andonly. Due to the bank security restrictions, currently payments are only accepted from credit cards issued in the following countries: New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, USA and Germany.
- A merchant fee of 2% normally applies to the payment, which is charged by the credit card and merchant service providers. Council does not retain any part of this fee.
- You should check with the Bank that issued your credit card for details about other fees or charges that may also apply, as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of the arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- Transactions are processed by Council within three working days of the payment.
- At the end of a transaction, you will be given a reference number. Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Please contact us regarding refunds for overpayments or incorrect payments.
Terms and Conditions