Make a suggestion to purchase
There are three ways to make a suggestion to purchase:
1) You can give us a ring on 03 433 0850
2) You can ask for a Suggestion for Purchase form next time you visit one of our libraries
3) You can do it online by following these directions for initial setup:
- Sign in to your library account NB. you will need your library barcode number on the back of your membership card and your password. Your password is normally your first name in lower case, but if this does not work you will need to reset it by giving us a ring on 03 433 0850.
- Save your login details if your browser prompts you to - that way you'll be able to make future suggestions quickly and easily.
- Once you're logged in go to the lower left hand navigation panel and click on your purchase suggestions (see below):
- Next, click on New Purchase Suggestion and follow the instructions.
Well done! You can now use this setup whenever you'd like to make a suggestion to purchase.