- Protect the health and safety of the community and personnel operating and maintaining the roading networks.
- Ensure the environment is protected and that any adverse impacts on the environment resulting from the inspection and maintenance are minimised.
- Provide street light operation and maintenance services to the community to specified standards.
- Ensure the communities' investment in the streetlight infrastructural assets is protected.
- Ensure the reliability and availability of the streetlight networks is maintained.
- Ensure the inspection and maintenance complies with all legal requirements, New Zealand standards, codes, specifications and bylaws.
Street light not working?
Request for street lights
Page reviewed: 16 May 2016 4:21pm