A thrilling tale of modern parking
The PayMyPark App makes parking easy in Oamaru
Waitaki District Council has adopted a new system which allows smartphone users to pay for parking in the Oamaru CBD using a mobile payment system on streets with parking meters.
PayMyPark allows you to pay for parking via your smart phone and extend your time remotely. The app will even send you an alert when your paid parking is about to expire.
- Download the free app from the iTunes Apple Store or Google Play
- Register your details
- Pre-load credit via credit card, debit card or internet banking to minimise fees
- If you opt to use PayMyPark as a casual user, you pay a fee on each transaction, rather than when you top up and these fees are not collected by the council, but by banks.
- You can receive an alert when your paid parking is about to expire and extend your time remotely.
- If you finish early, you can stop the parking time and get a refund to your account.
- You can easily extend your parking time remotely, no need to run back to the parking meter, no more searching for coins.
- Simplify your business parking costs with one account for all your vehicles.
- The App can even remind you where you parked your car