Note: The SiteWise Pre-qualificiation site is under review at the moment.
What is SiteWise?
What are the benefits to Contractors?
- Access independent and cost effective advice on
- Where your business stands in relation to health and safety standards
- How to improve your health and safety practices quickly and easily
- Achieve assessment results which are recorded using a traffic light system, which
- Gives us confidence when awarding contracts
- Makes it easy for other main contractors or principals to see your health and safety performance at a glance
- Increases your attractiveness to Waitaki District Council and other main contractors or principal organisations, as the higher you score, the more you demonstrate your commitment to good health and safety practices
- The assessment results are valid for a year. This may mean you won’t have to provide evidence of your health and safety systems, processes and competence on a project by project basis
How to get on the 'SiteWise' Database
- A representative of your company will need to sign up to the SiteWise website www.sitewise.co.nz
- Complete and submit a brief online questionnaire, and provide examples of some supporting information. Your registration in year 1 allows you 3x assessments within that year. In subsequent years you can submit one assessment per year
- The questionnaire is then assessed by a Health and Safety professional and a grading is awarded