Sign off - Apply for a Code Compliance Certificate
- name and contact details of everyone involved in your project (designer, architect, builder, plumber, etc)
- energy work certificates for any completed electrical or gas work
- any producer statements (for example, from a Chartered Professional Engineer for a specific design or construction element)
- licensed building practitioner certificates for restricted building work
- information about any specified systems
- an as-built services plan (for example, for plumbing or drainage)
- roof truss installation certificate and plan
- other installation certificates (for example, for cladding, waterproofing or tanking)
- confirmation that all council fees have been paid.
Apply by mail
Apply in person
Code Compliance Certificate Fees and Charges
What happens if the work is not approved?
Page reviewed: 18 Sep 2019 4:59pm