Creative Communities Scheme
The Creative Communities Scheme (CCS) is a relationship between Creative New Zealand and local authorities, and supports opportunities for New Zealanders to participate in the arts in their local area.
Can I get funding for my project?
- take place within the city or district where the application is made
- be completed within 12 months of funding being approved
- benefit local communities
- not have started or finished before CCS funding is approved
- not have already been funded through Creative New Zealand’s other arts funding programmes.
Who can apply?
- You must be an individual or group. Individuals must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- If you have already received funding from CCS for a project, you must complete a report on that project before making another application, unless the project is still in progress.
- If this project has already received funding from one of Creative New Zealand’s other funding programmes you will not be able to also receive CCS funding for the same project.
Page reviewed: 03 Aug 2020 10:58am