Christmas fast approaches (30 days and counting) and with it, the closing-off dates for some Waitaki District Council services. Whether you’re planning an event or building a gazebo, make sure you cross your ‘T’s and dot your ‘I’s before the silly season arrives.
Building Consent and Resource Consent (not-notified)
Alcohol – Special Licence
- For events that are being held between 21 Dec 2020 and 15 Jan 2021, all applications must be received by us before 20 Nov 2020.
- For events that are being held after 15 Jan 2020, all applications must be received by 20 Nov 2020.
Land Information Memorandum (LIM)
- Standard LIM applications need to be submitted by 8 December 2020
- Urgent LIM applications need to be submitted by 17 December 2020
Food and Mobile Shops
Council Offices Open Hours
- Council HQ in Oamaru will be closed from noon December 24, reopening 8am January 11, 2021. Phones only will be available for enquiries from Tuesday 5 January 2021.
- Waihemo Service Centre/Library will close noon December 24, reopening 8.30am January 11, 2021.