- Wash hands frequently. Try to avoid touching high contact areas such as handrails.
- Maintain a register of places you visit and people you come in contact with.
- Maintain social distancing of 2 metres and bubbles of no more than 10 people. Don’t bubble hop.
- Clean and sanitise equipment before and after use. Do not share equipment.
- If unwell, stay home.
- One overnight stay allowed only if needed, unless this is not possible, and then campers are asked to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, in writing, for a longer stay period.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser and cleaning supplies if possible
- Sign-in to the register at each kiosk on arrival and on leaving
- Read the guidance at each noticeboard and on facility doors
- Campers are responsible for their own caravans and camp equipment
Playgrounds, parks and reserves, skateparks and drinking fountains:
Public tennis courts:
Alps 2 Ocean and walking tracks:
Boat ramps and jetties