Otematata and Ōmārama Residents Share their Vision for the Future
- Adventure playground.
- A2O kiosk at the intersection of West Road and SH83 (in front of community centre).
- Establish a hydro-dam sculpture at the intersection of SH83 and Loch Laird Road.
- Establishment of community gardens.
- Small business area with shared resources.
- Additional commercial light industrial land along River Terrace.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly housing for the elderly, first time buyers and seasonal workers.
- Improvements to intersection of State Highways 8 and 83.
- Mixed use development along SH8.
- New retail hub on ex Rabbit Board land along SH83.
- Activity/adventure zone on land behind the community centre.
Page reviewed: 08 Oct 2019 2:56pm