Duntroon Toilet Replacement
- Toilet proximity to Duntroon’s visitor experiences and the concept of visitors ‘spending a penny’ nearby when they stop to use the facilities.
- Provision for 11 to 14 ‘nose-in’ car spaces for toilet users, visitors and A2O support (The parallel spaces may also be used for A2O support vehicles and their bike trailers as an option). Each carpark requires a minimum of 5m x 2.7m
- Council has now acquired ownership of the land from LINZ.
- The need to alleviate parking issues on the State Highway.
- Security of tenure: Facilities located on Council land are unlikely to require costly relocation in the future.
Page reviewed: 23 Jul 2020 12:15pm