Application Number: 201.2020.1603
Applicant: Ciaran Maurice Keogh & Barbara Jill Corson
Site Location: 23 and 25 Te Karita Road, Moeraki
Proposal: Subdivision and Land Use Consent to adjust the boundaries between Lot 1 DP 18457 (23 Te Karita Rd) and Lot 2 DP18457 (25 Te Karita Rd) resulting in lot sizes below the minimum density and the establishment of one residential dwelling platform on Lot 1 and another two building platforms for sheds alongside landscaping of the site within a Significant Coastal Landscape.
Submissions will be received at the office of the Waitaki District Council, Private Bag 50058, 20 Thames Street, Oamaru, no later than 4 pm, 21 July 2021.
Submissions can be made by any person, in writing and must be dated and signed, and include the following information:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number (fax/email address if applicable);
- Details of the application in respect of which you are making the submission;
- Whether you support or oppose the application;
- Your submission, with reasons;
- The decision that you wish Council to make; and,
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
The application can be viewed and submission form obtained at the Waitaki District Council Office, 20 Thames Street, Oamaru, during normal office hours or on the Council’s website at: www.waitaki.govt.nz. A copy of your submission must be also served on the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable.
Council’s Address for Service:
The Waitaki District Council, Private Bag 50058, Oamaru, 9444
Applicant Address for Service:
Ciaran Maurice Keogh & Barbara Jill Corson
Via Email: Ciaran.email@example.com