Customers on the STONEBURN Water Supply are advised to BOIL ALL DRINKING WATER until further notice.Customers on the ENFIELD ZONE of the Oamaru Water Supply are advised to CONSERVE WATER until further notice.
Next date: Wednesday, 01 June 2022 | 10:00 AM
to 01:00 PM
A Justice of the Peace will be at the Ōamaru Library every Wednesday from 10am to 1pm. JP services will resume on the 12th of January, 2022.
MAKE YOUR VISIT TO A JP QUICK AND EASY
* Do not sign anything beforehand
* Take photo identification
* Remember to take the original as well as the copy to be certified
* Check that a NZ Justice of the Peace can complete your documentation
* There is no charge for JP services
* Photocopies and scanning will incur a charge
Waitaki District Libraries, 62 Thames Street, Oamaru 9400 View Map
62 Thames Street ,
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed
Enter your email address or your friend's email addresses all separated by commas.
This event occurs every 1 week(s) on Wednesday for 30 times.