List your event
You can list your event on our website for free by filling in our online Waitaki Event Listing Form. But before completing this form please check if your event meets our criteria for listing an event below.
If you want to cancel or change your event details, please use the modify your event form.
If you have any questions on listing an event, please contact email@example.com.
Criteria for listing an event on our website
For your event to be listed in our events section it must:
- occur at a venue or location within the Waitaki district and be open to general public
- have a broad appeal for the community as well as visitors
- be submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- be specific, finalised and confirmed prior to submission. Events without dates or undetermined locations will not be listed
Commercial events are allowed on the site but we reserve the right to reject events that are essentially promoting a business e.g. a promotion day at a restaurant.
- Please attach one photo to promote your event with your event submission.
- Images must be in jpg or png format.
- Image must be landscape dimension, at least 800 pixels wide. (preferred image size: 800px wide by 500px high)
- File size limit: no more than 2MB
- Must not be a logo or contain text.
- Images must be of an acceptable quality. Low resolution images, blurry images or images that are the wrong dimensions may be removed from entries – we will replace with a related stock image
- Do not submit images with text on them. This is really important as not all users of the site can see text on images. You can put all the information about your event in the event details section.