Current Boil and Conserve water notices
Water restrictions for residents connected to Hampden - Moeraki water supply
Updated: 4.30pm, Monday 11 December 2017
- Please don't wash your cars and boats.
- Please don't refill your swimming pool.
- Please ensure all taps are turned off thoroughly to avoid any dripping.
- Please don't water your lawns and garden but if you need to water your vegetable garden, please do it with a hand-held hose.
- Please put a plug in the sink when washing your dishes and vegetables.
- Please run your washing machine and dishwasher when it is fully loaded.
- Please turn off the tap when brushing your teeth or shaving.
- All commercial users are requested to minimise usage.
For information on how to boil water for drinking - please visit Environmental Protection Agency website.