By using Waitaki e-Services, you can pay infringement notices online, which include:
- Parking tickets
- Animal control
- Building control
- Resource management
- Freedom camping
- Waitaki e-Services accept and only.
- An infringement notice must be paid in .
- A merchant fee of 2% normally applies to the payment, which is charged by the credit card and merchant service providers. Council does not retain any part of this fee. Until , this fee will be met by Council for e-Services transactions only.
- You should check with the Bank that issued your credit card for details about other fees or charges that may also apply, as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of the arrangement between you and your card issuer.
- If the payment is made using a credit card issued outside New Zealand, any currency conversion will be done according to the terms and conditions of the card – there may be currency conversion fees charged by your card issuer.
- Transactions are processed by Council within three working days of the payment.
- At the end of a transaction, you will be given a reference number. Receipts for online payments are not available, however you can either print the screen or note down the details for future reference.
- Please contact us regarding refunds for overpayments or incorrect payments.
Terms and Conditions
Check our other infringement notice payment options: