What is a LIM?
- Rates payable for the property for the current financial year
- Planning information - for example resource consents, planning zones
- Protected buildings and trees, and historic buildings
- Building permits, consents and code compliance certificates
- Building warrants of fitness
- Access to water, sewer, stormwater and drainage services
- Any special characteristics of the land or buildings
- Any requisitions issued by the Council within the property
How to apply for a LIM
- A copy of the Certificate of Title for the property is required for us to process a LIM.
- A separate application is required for each portion of land held under separate valuation references.
How much does a LIM cost?
- Residential Standard (provided within 10 working days)
- Residential Urgent (provided within 3 working days, dependent on staff availability)
- Commercial Standard - also includes properties over 2.5 hectares (provided within 10 working days)
- Commercial Urgent (provided within 3 working days, dependent on staff availability)
Page reviewed: 27 Jan 2017 3:53pm