Every three years we prepare a Long Term Plan (LTP). We look at what we've achieved over the last few years, where we want to go, and how much it will cost us. As a part of this, we review the Revenue and Financing Policy.
The purpose of the Revenue and Financing Policy is to set out how Council proposes to fund the operating and capital expenditure of the activities it undertakes.
Please read the Statement of Proposal for more details on the changes we are recommending.
|Consultation Opens||Friday 13 April|
|Consultation Closes||Monday 30 April|
|2018 Revenue and Financing Policy Adopted||Tuesday 26 June|
- Make an online submission
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your submission to Waitaki District Council, Private Bag 50058, Oamaru, 9444
- Deliver it to one of our offices:
- 20 Thames Street, Oamaru
- 72 Tiverton Street, Palmerston
There are a number of documents that provide a great deal more detail, particularly financial information, and you can read them here:
We're also consulting on other plans and policies: