Every three years we review our Development Contribution Policy. This is your opportunity to have a say on the changes we are proposing.
The key changes are:
- Simplifying the policy language;
- Updating the trip rates based on more recent data;
- Assessing all residential development for development contribution - whether part of a dairy conversion or normal residential;
- Updating the timing of payment for development contributions;
- Updating the overall schedule of development contributions. There is an increase in water and wastewater development contributions due to increased project costings.
Please read the Statement of Proposal along with our Draft Development Contribution Policy, and we look forward to your feedback on the proposed changes.
|Consultation Opens||Friday 13 April|
|Consultation Closes||Monday 30 April|
|2018 Development Contribution Policy Adopted||Tuesday 26 June|
- Make an online submission
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your submission to Waitaki District Council, Private Bag 50058, Oamaru, 9444
- Deliver it to one of our offices:
- 20 Thames Street, Oamaru
- 72 Tiverton Street, Palmerston
We're also consulting on other plans and policies: